Digital Marketing Customer Acquisition Manager
DIGITAL MARKETING CUSTOMER ACQUISITION MANAGER
SAFE DRIVE SYSTEMS
New York City Full Time
Our mission is to keep people safe on the road.
We are looking for a digital marketing expert to manage our online customer acquisition through the maintenance, optimization, and testing of channels such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Outbrain, Retargeting, Email and others.
The qualified candidate has hands-on experience executing creative ad testing and adjusting cost per click bidding to reach a target cost per lead, as well as experience managing a digital agency to achieve consistent growth month over month.
In addition to optimizing multiple channels based on performance, you should be strong with website analytics and tracking software like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You understand the importance of proper tracking set up, and know how to troubleshoot issues so you can always trust the numbers you are optimizing against.
Job Type: Full-time
* Manage and optimize our digital marketing budget across multiple channels to achieve a target CPL and CPA.
* Closely manage the activity of multiple digital agencies.
* Continuously assess lead quality to determine effectiveness of each channel
* Run A/B testing on advertisements, landing pages, and emails to increase conversion rates.
* Manage paid and organic content distribution strategy
* Build email nurture programs to educate those who are interested but not ready to buy.
* Work with sales to understand the customer and ensure messaging is aligned.
* Create weekly and monthly reports to keep senior leadership abreast of online customer acquisition progress.
* Super analytical with a Bachelor's degree in Math, Economics, Statistic, or a related field.
* 2-3years of hands-on experience managing at least $50K per month in digital advertising.
* 2-3years of experience managing an agency or other digital marketers in-house.
* Strong Google Analytics knowledge
* Experience with DoubleClick / RTB systems a plus
* Experience with managing Outbrain or other content distribution campaigns a plus
* Experience in automotive industry a plus
* Team player, hard worker, down-to-earth, and fun
* Competitive salary
* Positive, open-minded workplace that will challenge and celebrate your successes
* Opportunity to work with an innovative fast growing startup
* The opportunity to save lives and make a difference
If you meet the above requirements, and are inspired by our mission of saving lives by preventing car accidents, we'd love to meet you.