Digital Marketing Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONORGANIZATION: REVECENT
LOCATION: TYSONS, VA / WASHINGTON DC
Revecent is seeking a Digital Marketing Director - a great opportunity for a talented, innovative, marketing professional looking to advance their career and build a dynamic marketing program from the ground up.
Local Candidates Only (DC Metro)
Must Have B2B Marketing Experience
Base Salary + Bonus
_APPLY HERE_: https://careers-revecent.icims.com/jobs/1014/digital-marketing-director/job
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for Revecent. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads.
* Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
* Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
* Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
* Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process.
* Develop and execute the corporate marketing strategy using innovative strategies and techniques.
* Manage web SEO; improve organic search performance and goal-setting based on traffic and conversions; Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
* Develop and manage paid ad strategies and budgets to maximize CTR.
* 5+ years of B2B marketingexperience.
* BA/BSdegree or equivalent work experience.
* Past experience producing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
* Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
* Proficient using HubSpot and Salesforce and othermarketing automation technologies.
* Strong experience planning marketing strategies and executing lead generation campaigns from end to end.
Revecent offers a fun working environment with great mentors and a fantastic, comprehensive benefits package some of which includes:
* Competitive Base + Bonus
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 3 Weeks PTO
* Paid Holidays
* Life Insurance, Short & Long term disability
* Flexible work schedule