Digital Marketing Manager 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Digital Marketing Manager at XOJET is responsible for managing digital marketing, sales operations and marketing analytics. Takes steps to measure, enhance, enrich and make more effective and efficient the position and image of XOJET and its marketing programs through various goals and objectives.
* Manage web analytics and digital performance reporting using Google Analytics to ensure brand meeting monthly web targets
* Work with digital agency to track digital media effectiveness, recommending strategies to optimize on ongoing basis (CPC, CTR, Conversion, etc)
* Support tracking of marketing budget, specifically as it relates to digital media and digital spend
* Maintain sales dashboards, using Marketo and Salesforce
* Stay up to speed and at the forefront of digital marketing innovation. Suggest ways for the brand to increase ROI and marketing effectiveness
* Track ongoing competitive movements in the marketplace
MARKETING OPERATIONS / WEB develop campaign plans (nurture, drip campaigns) in line with CRM goals and objectives
* Embrace a culture of multivariate testing, providing recommendations on how to adjust and flex digital and communication elements to drive conversion and sales
* BA/BS in marketing, digital marketing, CRM or sales operations
* 5-7 years working in an advertising, technology or digital marketing department. Prior experience working within the private aviation, hospitality or luxury industries is a strong plus.
* Exceptional project management skills and experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining unwavering attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality work and output.
* Ability to work with agency partners, keeping them focused, inspired, on task and on budget to achieve brand and business goals
* Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and Excel. Proficiency in HTML, Marketo, Google Analytics and SalesForce.com.
* Location: Brisbane
* Reports to: VP Marketing
* FLSA Classification: Exempt