Digital Marketing Manager 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
* This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of a strategic digital marketing plan for all business areas in the US and will report to the Director, E-Commerce. The person in this role will perform tasks in all areas of digital marketing including email and social marketing, online promotion & SEO initiatives and will provide continued development of new creative content, website management and enhancements for all US websites to ensure continued growth in the markets of orthopedics, advanced and acute wound care and compression. Will serve as the key digital contact for agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES
* Support VP's of each therapy area with the development of a comprehensive digital marketing plan, which will serve the business needs of key internal and external stakeholders. The person hired into this role must be able to take the plan developed to execution, by working with both corporate and outside vendors.
* Oversee development of the digital landscape for all therapeutic areas in the US with alignment of Global initiatives.
* US Digital lead for global counterparts to assess and gain alignment for US initiatives and content.
* Website Management & Optimization on all brands.
* Work with Marketing to team on creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs including email campaigns, nurturing programs and social activities.
* Develop SEO strategies to increase rankings and traffic flow to all websites and retail partners.
* Provide analytics and recommendations on all online activity to key stakeholders.
* Provide analysis of ROI for key marketing initiatives.
* Work with commercial excellence & product managers to develop an integrated communication strategy between telesales, marketing and the sales field by integrating marketing automation with the CRM.
* Implement projects related to B2C/B2B platforms.
* Oversee digital asset management ensuring seamless content syndication to major E-Commerce partners.
* Assist product managers to ensure launch excellence of new products in the US with a backing digital strategy.
* Ensure compliance of all digital and social policies across the US organization.
* Keep current with digital marketing trends and technology by attending at least two conferences annually.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
* 5+ years relevant digital marketing experience with strong understanding of the full scope of online marketing activities.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Demonstrated ability to:
* Multi-task, with a proven record of completing project-based tasks in a timely manner.
* Solve problems by being resourceful and looking for alternative solutions.
* Team player, who will work effectively in a team environment by coordinating among various team stakeholders and departments, including Global marketing counterparts.
* Excellent project management, organization and planning skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication / presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
* Experience with Retail partner portals such as Amazon Vendor/Seller Central and Retail Link a plus.
* Ability to read and edit HTML / CSS a plus.
* Occasional travel required, including some international (5-10%).