Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Hey Digital Marketing Managers! Have you always dreamed of joining an award-winning office environment* How about a fast growing digital agency* Yes* Then keep reading to learn more! The Digital Marketing Manager will work with an elite group of digital marketers to grow existing client accounts as well as onboard new accounts. In this role, you can expect a variety of digital marketing work ranging from on-site optimization, PPC strategy, analytics reporting, social media, mobile, search, marketing automation, and copywriting. The Digital Marketing Manager rounds out our client s management team. Here s a chance to sit at the table and help to drive decisions for the agency as a whole!
* Manage marketing teams across multiple channels, including email, SEO, paid search, and social media
* Lead strategic brainstorming sessions on strategy development, process and campaign execution for staff and clients
* Work with existing client accounts and the account team to plan, execute and report on current projects, campaigns and retainers
* Strategize with existing and new clients to grow their business by illustrating available solutions and services
* Ideate, lead and contribute to department process and documentation
* Be the catalyst for new SEM/SEO strategies, features and opportunities
* Take a cooperative role in the development of processes and best search marketing practices across the agency
* Develop online marketing plans to supplement traditional marketing efforts & stay on top of industry trends
* Manage projects, time, and people efficiently and display excellence in business communications, both written and verbal, internally and externally
* Assess capacity and determine scalability and staffing recommendations
* Develop industry thought pieces on trending topics that can be used to build the awareness of the agency and the search marketing department, on a regular basis
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent education or demonstrated past success in a comparable digital marketing position
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, preferably at an Agency
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing tasks and projects
* Strong writing skills, able to generate SEO-centric copy and act as final proof-point for reports
* Must be able to perform and create SEO and Paid Search Audits and Online Marketing Briefs
* Understanding of digital marketing best practices within B2B and B2C landscapes
* Experience learning, handling and optimizing several content management systems
* Thorough understanding of common web & interface conventions
* Thorough understanding of digital marketing, the social media landscape, and current trends
* Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, while staying positive and upbeat
* Strong leadership skills in order to oversee direct reports as well as interact confidently with senior management and staff
* Google AdWords and Analytics certification
Digital People, an Atterro company, has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.