Digital Marketing Manager 9/3/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:
* Manage day-to-day to operations of a WordPress website, working with the editorial and business team
* Collaborate with 3rd part ad agencies and handling all aspects of ads placement
* Oversee social platforms and update stories across all profiles
* Manage company's active vendors such as dropbox, rackspace
* Working with Google Analytics - Provide a weekly report and update on website stats, email subscribers
* Design and code micro websites and marketing email newsletters.
* Hands-on approach and the ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
* A bachelor's degree in a digital web production, digital advertising or a related field
* 2-3 years of comprehensive WordPress knowledge: needs to know WordPress inside and out.
* Ability to code *WordPress plugins and themes* utilizing WordPress and industry best practices.
* Comfortable working with responsive layouts and designs
* Highly proficient in trafficking ads in DFP - must be completely familiar with ad insertions, placements, a QA, and pulling ad usage and performance reports
* Knowledge of SEO/SEM, paid social media, display advertising, and Adserver : Broadstreet Ads, Google DFP.
* Be proficient in Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator ), MAC/Windows Platform
* Proficient with Google Analytics and pulling usage reports across multiple websites.