Digital Marketing Manager 9/16/2016
Pandora Media Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:
* Act as primary point of contact for agencies and partners with regards to ad trafficking and data tracking.
* Traffic online media campaigns through Atlas, Kochava and internal tracking solution with flawless execution.
* Proactively work with third party tracking solutions and marketing analytics team to QA and verify tag implementation and ensure successful tracker deployment and data collection.
* Investigate and provide resolution for any data issues - data ingestion and discrepancies, technical issues, delivery issues with external parties and internal marketing analytics team.
* Help to evolve our data tracking process to increase efficiency internally and externally.
* Work in conjunction with Sr. Marketing Manager to develop product and event/content based programs from campaign ideation to execution to reporting. Collaborate with internal integrated marketing team to ensure campaigns meet performance goals.
* Work closely with marketing associate and design teams (internally and externally) to produce all creative units for the campaign with a performance/DR frame of mind.
* Share results, insights and best practices from the direct response integrated marketing campaign with the broader marketing team.
* 5+ years of related experience
* Experience working at or with agency partners
* 1-3 years experience in online ad trafficking
* Knowledgeable in third party ad vendors such as Atlas or DFP and MMP's such as Kochava, Tune, AppsFlyer, etc
* Experience with 3rd party reporting and UI's
* Excellent quantitative and analytic skills, a data driven mindset
* Attention to detail a must
* Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment, self-driven.
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Bachelor degree or higher required.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.