Digital Marketing Manager 9/6/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a part of hiring company's Amazon Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager will not only provide hands on marketing management for key products, but will also provide support for the our Sales team as they develop marketing and media content across company full line of product. The goal of the role is to develop best practices for company within Amazon's marketing tools and improve the existing processes currently supporting all Amazon sales efforts with the overall goal of aggressively growing company's profit and sales volume. This person will also be responsible for development and maintaining an efficient financial plan that will be incorporated into the overall financial business plan.
* Work with the sales team to optimize Amazon content and develop processes for effective launches supporting both traditional CBU and RBU products.
* Work Sales leadership to develop effective support strategies for Amazon AMS and AMG marketing tools.
* Provide guidelines and open communication with Amazon Sales team for implementation of best practices and key content where applicable.
* Provide critical development and support for content development and strategy for Amazon retail marketing activity.
* Identify new marketing opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content at Amazon to optimize a consumer experience and sales volume.
* Measure and track effectiveness of process changes with the goal of either gaining sales volume or reducing costs.
* Functioning as subject matter expert for the Marketing team, staying current on industry trends and technologies, and providing senior guidance internally and externally
* Analyzing and optimizing search marketing campaign performance
* Providing paid search daily, weekly and monthly reporting along with financial budget/performance tracking.
* Manage, hire and develop a team of Ecommerce specialists responsible for maintaining and executing company's Digital strategy on Amazon.
* Collaborate with company channel and brand management teams to deliver on companywide business objectives and create best practices.
* Experience working with Ecommerce Channel partners
* Experience in Ecommerce channel sales across both BtoB and Consumer products a plus.
* Strong creative mind with a track record of developing successful marketing content across retail and media channels.
* Bachelor's degreerequired, marketing focus is preferred, graduatedegree a plus.
* 5+ years' of direct experience creating and managing direct response paid search programs at an agency (or client side for a large organization)
* 2+ years' client management experience
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to make data-based decisions
* Experience analyzing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decisions
* Proven ability to structure reports for external and internal clients
* Experience managing program financials to internal revenue targets and defined budgets
SOFT SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of accountability.
* Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
* Excellent project management/organizational skills with the ability to work within a cross-functional, fast-paced team.
* Professional presence and communications skills.
* Experience working in a Sales oriented environment that is focused on account growth and margin expansion.
NICE TO HAVES:
* Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Retail, AMG and AMS.
* Familiarity with Electronics hardware/softwarenetworking products.
* Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Familiarity with advanced bid optimization tools (Kenshoo, Marin, IgnitionOne or AMO)