Digital Marketing Manager and Growth Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Digital Marketing Manager will crush the demand creation process. Working with design, web development, and content marketing, you will implement marketing technologies and grow the membership base, generate leads for the sales team, and create recurring revenue for ONE20.
In other words: you will own a major portion of growth for the ONE20 membership across all digital channels. You get to use all your creativity, know-how, and figure-it-out capabilities to grow the membership base quickly.
Specifically, you will:
* Figure out ways to drive an unfair level of traffic to ONE20 platforms
* Develop kick-ass landing pages that convert like crazy
* Execute on the methods that grow us to millions of members
* Plan and execute all web, SEM, marketing database, email, social media marketing, display advertising, and mobile acquisition network campaigns. Other methods you know* Use those too.
* Make sure the rest of the company knows how successful your efforts are through reporting that gives you the insight needed to make adjustments, while keeping the rest of us excited about your progress.
* Work with development to integrate the SDKs you need
* Get ONE20 content ranking in search engines results
* Work with agencies and vendors as partners execute on your objectives
* Evaluate and deploy marketing technologies you should know all the categories and be excited about using them day-to-day
* 3+ years experience working in marketing operations
* Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other acquisition networks
* Owning a ton of concurrent projects all at once you know how to get it done
* BA or equivalent experience required
* You ve worked in trucking or trucking software
* You ve dealt with consumer-facing, 24x7 web and mobile applications
* You re comfortable working with people in or out of an office - we ve got distributed team
* You re as comfortable working on a beach, boat, or coffee shop as in the office with collaborative teams
Why you should consider ONE20:
* We have astonishing assets to work with - go check out our video on ONE20 - it s an authentic story that needs telling to a large audience
* We understand our customer base and are passionate about helping do something FOR them instead of TO them
* We value a philosophy of results over reasons. To quote the boss: There are reasons and results, and only one of them matters.
* We have an army truck, and boat rides are totally possible.