Digital Marketing Manager for Fintech Startup
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Digital Marketing Manager, you will help drive the tremendous growth that is in front of us. With your passion for customers and what makes them tick, you will help craft the messaging and positioning for products that inspires them to act. You will work with our Partners to develop innovative, unique marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand with their customers. And you will collaborate with product teams to create launch plans and messaging for new features. You enjoy wearing many hats, have an eye for detail and quality, and thrive in an environment where you can lead several projects across different Partner brands.
WHAT YOU\'LL BE DOING:
* Develop and execute demand marketing strategies, programs and campaigns for new products and features with Partner brands
* Help develop product positioning and messaging based on strong understanding of the customer through data, research, and marketing results
* Manage across multiple marketingchannels including email, web/mobile site, app/in-product, digital advertising, social media, content, etc.
* Optimize acquisition, engagement, and conversion rates
* Be the expert on the customer and the competition; Manage testing, user research, and competitor analysis -- generate insights to drive new marketing ideas
* Fluent in digitalmarketingchannels including email, mobile (in-app/product, push notifications), digital advertising, social, landing pages, etc. Experience in offline channels is a plus
* Proven track record of successful product marketing launches
* You're a hybrid marketer: you understand brand positioning, integrated marketing, user research, new product development, and measurement/optimization
* BA/BSdegree or equivalent from top university (MBA strongly preferred)
* 3+ years digitalmarketingexperience
* Consumer technologymarketingexperience is required. Financial categoryexperience a plus. Big plus if you are already an automated investing customer!
* Strong copywriter is a plus.