Digital Marketing Senior Business Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING SENIOR BUSINESS ARCHITECT
LOCATION: SANTA CLARA, CA
We are seeking a Senior Business Architect who will play a key role in structuring the enterprise digitalchannel capability with governance structure, business processes and information architecture, in order to drive company's digital transformation. This person aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives. The Business Architect reports into Digital Channel Management and works closely with a counterpart in IT to align technical solutions with business needs.
The Senior Business Architect may have supervisory responsibility, possibly acting as coach and mentor to junior members of the Business Architecture Centre of Excellence. In addition, the Business Architect works though others at every level of the organization soliciting strategic imperatives from senior leaders and executives, and supporting business unit managers as they leverage business architecture artifacts to create their business plans. Finally, the Business Architect may provide direct input into the governance cycle that supports the achievement of key goals, planning and execution of various business scenarios, and delivery of bottom line business value.
* Develop a Digital Channel business architecture strategy based corporate priorities and situational awareness of current performance and opportunity gaps
* Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
* Capture enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
* Define the cross-functional set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems, as well as the internal people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
* Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
* Participate in and support strategic planning activities that lead to a portfolio of investments that deliver value
* 10+ years' experience in a Solution Architect or related role, including the planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
* 10+ years modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
* Demonstrated ability to visualize and create high-level models that facilitate insights, planning, delivery and outcomes; and that mature the business architecture
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
* The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs between business functions including IT; balances business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
* Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
* Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities