Digital Marketing Specialist - Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Support and implement digital marketing campaigns and web-based communications that syndicate key messaging and drive demand, utilizing paid, earned and owned channels and awareness strategies. Work with marketing team to develop and implement strategies to meet objectives across email automation, targeted offer emails and custom demand generation programs.
- Maintains Find A Physician referral database (700 participating physicians) and working closely with the Health System's medical staff, CHRISTUS Spohn Health Network, and CHRISTUS Health's Communications team to ensure that physician information, e.g. phone number, address, insurance information is current and accurate.
- Manages CHRISTUS Connect intranet site using SharePoint platform.
- Ensure online content achieves Search Engine Optimization, including the optimization of video traffic posted to YouTube/Vimeo, is consistent with company goals and objectives
- Provide analysis and timely reports on digital marketing program/campaign success, and make recommendations on improvement.
- Monitor and review program-dependent metrics using Facebook and Google Analytics to make recommendations on email and landing page content and how to improve program effectiveness and search engine marketing tactics.
- Optimize online advertising campaigns to cost effectively drive lead generation
- Coordinate and post communications for social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Distribute and post marketing materials such as videos, collateral, infographics, etc. Communicate with counterparts across teams to share and leverage best practices.
- One to two years managing web site content to include copy updates, uploading photography, and developing social media sites, i.e. Facebook.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing, public relations, and communication principles as they apply in a health care environment.
- Exceptional presentation skills; written and oral communication.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related business degree