Digital Marketing Specialist - Richmond, VA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY To strengthen our Carl Zeiss Sports Optics Division we are seeking a
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST - RICHMOND, VA
* Assists in the development, packaging and delivery of internal product assets including but not limited to item specifications and all marketing related content.
* Prepares and presents comprehensive presentations related to strategy, execution and results.
* Assists in the creation and delivery of social media content working both with and our existing social media and PR development team.
* Directly and diplomatically interfaces with internal colleagues and external customers as required.
* Acts as primary liaison between Zeiss and platform vendor.
* Maintains a reporting schedule against given initiatives.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
* 2 years social media and/or marketing experience required.
* Entertainment or Media marketing and social experience preferred.
* Photoshop or other graphic design software experience preferred.
* Must have proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all Social Platforms.
* Experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+, Flickr, Blogger, etc.
* Understanding of social analytics including experience using social listening tools for reporting needs.
* Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Must be a self-starter able to work in a group project environment.
* Excellent attention to detail and desire to learn new technologies and trends a must.
* Must have excellent written & verbal communication and organization skills.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss, Inc.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.