Digital Media Account Executive (General Business)
Digital Advertising Sales - Chicago, IL
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
My client is expanding rapidly due to upgrading its sales force from print media to digital media and is looking for up and coming sales represent to get on board and ride this opportunity to the top of this brave new media industry.
Openings are in San Francisco, Austin and Chicago
50-75K base to make 120-140K at plan! + full benefits and expenses
They are also providing 20K guarantee for the first 3 months!
A strong, vibrant and growing company My client continues to add to its "A-grade" sales organization. Currently recruiting for a hunter position charged with introducing their new SaaS solutions to upper tier companies inside a geographic territory. Solutions include outbound PR/IR content creation / management / distribution / webpage management and digital analytics services around reporting, campaign effectiveness and news / trades / social media monitoring.
Candidate will become actively involved in relevant industry associations, and have the ability to work in the San Francisco, Austin or Chicago office.
* Strategically identify and approach prospects, both independently and by utilizing lead generation programs provided by the Company
* Introduce the company solution set at the highest appropriate level inside upper tier organizations - this is the general business unit- calling on small- mid sized companies.
* Produce and deliver sales presentations to key decision-makers in targeted organizations - including CMO's, VP Marketing, VP IR/PR, Digital Marketing Mgr, Director MarCom, Social Media Mgr, and other functions involved in the DM process.
* Perform all aspects of selling professionally, including prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing and follow-up.
* Provide input on competitor activities, marketing initiatives and product development
* Participate in team meetings and ongoing activities
* Provide detailed weekly summary reports forecasts, client feedback, new opportunities, etc
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* MINIMUM OF 2+ YEARS OF SALES EXPERIENCE, PREFERABLY IN DIGITAL MARKETING, SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS, AND OR THE IR/PR WIRE SECTORS.
* Strategic sales techniques. Formal sales training required.
* Excellent presentation skills, including written and verbal communication.
* Strong interpersonal skills. Must possess a positive presence, and influence on those around them (team mates, customers & prospects)
* Ability to interact with all staff levels inside an organization.
* Goal oriented, self-motivated, highly organized with attention to detail being a must.
* Team Player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Able to effectively liaison between internal departments to ensure client needs are satisfied.
* Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a CRM tool
* Demonstrated commitment to continuing their professional / educational growth
* Be professional and committed to high quality standards and performance.