Digital Media Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description COX MEDIA GROUP AND WPXI are seeking an INTERNET SALES COORDINATOR to join their team!
This role will focus primarily on implementing and managing display advertising on WPXI.com and Mobile WPXI.com for both WPXI AE s. Will assist AE s with sales process by checking inventory, completing spec sheets, compiling RFPs; support campaign launches by processing orders and trafficking of all web ads. Will also work with AE s to maximize campaign performance and provide ongoing and end of campaign summary metrics and proof of performance.
The Internet Sales Dev Coordinator will work with the media sales team to grow digital revenue by accompanying the media sales team in the field to conduct customer needs analysis and present client facing solutions. The Internet Sales Dev Coordinator must understand all CMG Local Solutions digital product offerings and how to leverage them to meet the client s strategic objectives. Digital assets include all WPXI.com core products and platforms inclusive of display advertising, streaming media, and native advertising. The Internet Sales Dev Coordinator will also leverage 3rd party ad products including but not limited to reach extension, SEM/SEO and social media. The Internet Sales Dev Coordinator must be analytical, organized, solution minded, consultative and customer centric.
33% SUPPORT MEDIA SALES TEAM ON DIGITAL ADVERTISING SALES CALLS
* Perform customer needs analysis (CNA) in the field to uncover client s goals and strategic objectives
* From CNA create custom strategies and tactics to achieve client s goals and format into custom client facing proposals
* SEM: Perform keyword research and create reach and CPC estimates
* SEO: Perform SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
* Targeting/Retargeting: Perform reach estimates for display and pre-roll
* WPXI.com: Appropriate use of products to fulfill client needs or compliment SEM, SEO and/or targeting/retargeting.
* Present proposal to client
* Assist National Sales Department with digital RFP s for National clients
33% DIGITAL PRODUCT EXPERT TO BE A RESOURCE TO MEDIA SALES TEAM
* Understand and communicate the consumer path to purchase theory and how specific digital products relate
* Recommend specific digital services to support the different areas in the sales funnel
* Evaluate CMG s digital product offering against customer's needs, budget and competitors' offerings.
* Products include but not limited to Display, Streaming, Reach Extension, SEM/SEO. Native advertising and Social Media
* Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products
* Provide a consultation to advertisers on social media best practices and participate in social media engagement
34% WORKS WITH MEDIA SALES TEAM, CLIENTS AND AD TRAFFICKING TO DELIVER A SUPERIOR RETURN ON INVESTMENT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS ADVERTISING
* Once the campaign is underway, work with clients, CMG Central Ad ops, CMG Ad Studio and CMG SEM/SEO team to interpret results and optimize the campaign against key performance indicators
* Set up research studies for clients including view through studies
* Work with client s Google Analytics to help analyze campaign effectiveness
* Serve as project manager between sales, CMG s centralized trafficking, CMG Ad Studio for ad creation and CMG SEM/SEO team
* At the end of the campaign, create custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
* Trouble shoot invoicing/reconciliation with 3rd Party reporting and Co-op
* Point person for AE s, sales managers, clients, and various station departments including Research, News, Sales and Promotions to provide a full suite of sales materials
* Point person between sales, promotions, production, research, programming, public affairs, and web/digital media in fulfillment of the sales process for stations initiatives like High School Sports
* Point person for the promotions department to implement all sales promotions.
* Work with the News Department and Digital web team on web, APP, WAP and other digital analytics.
* Advanced digital industry knowledge about digital products including display advertising, streaming, native advertising, social media, SEM/SEO and reach extension products.
* Advanced digital industry knowledge about Website analytics including compiling usage reports and interpreting results.
* Google Analytics
* Adobe Omniture
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills including identifying campaign pitfalls and providing custom solutions
* Analytical in nature with a firm grasp of numbers and attention to detail
* Strong time management and organization skills
* Ability to work independently with little supervision
* Can easily identify priority items and complete in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
* Must possess positive customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts; flexible, patient, courteous, professional and problem solver
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma required.
* Preferred Bachelor s degree (B.A) from four-year college or university in digital marketing, digital advertising and/or digital sales.
* Preferred Minimum of 3 years of Digital experience.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-PA-Pittsburgh-4145 Evergreen Road
Job Level:Individual Contributor