Digital Media Manager
As the Digital Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing efficiency of SEM, SEO and Pay Per Click strategies for both our consumer and B2B e-commerce platforms. Working directly with company owners and reporting to the CMO, you will work closely with our entire digitalmarketing team to execute daily management of Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Native and lead generation campaigns. The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for achieving, with the help of media agency partners, growth in transactions through direct, organic and paid search on mobile and desktop, as well as in app stores.
You are passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital, mobile and app marketinglandscape, and understand fundamental and innovative strategies that can help drive success. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have outstanding organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills. You will possess a great passion for Mobile marketing, including app store optimization and conversion, and up to date with the latest development, trends and technologies.
* Daily management of search engine marketing, including execution of tests, collection and analysis of data, and identification of trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search
* Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing as well as prospecting, retargeting and native media campaigns
* Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
* Work with development team and agency partners to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
* Work with marketing team to drive SEO through content creation and content programming
* When appropriate, recommend changes for website architecture, content and linking to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
* Monitoring & Reporting on rankings for key search terms and overall paid and organic traffic
* Undertake strategic research providing insight into keyword and keyword cluster profitability
* Provide insight into link building techniques and new technology/partnerships.
* Keep pace with SEM, SEO, social media and app marketing industry trends
* Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines and results
* Manage SEM and SEO expenses, stay on budget and estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
* Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
* In-depth experience with Google Analytics. Other analytics are a plus.
* Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEM Rush, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Things change quickly in the digital space and your ability to measure strategy effectiveness (changes to rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on that data is killer.
* We move fast and you'll be juggling lots of priorities. You'll need solid project management skills to get the job done.
* Minimum 3-5 years SEM/SEO exposure in an in-house role or an agency developing and executing optimization plans
* High level proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point and Word