Digital Media Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Digital Media Manager for a global ITinfrastructure company. This role is responsible for driving the execution of content syndication and display media programs in support of marketing and lead generation goals. Tracking metrics, reporting, and analyzing results are a key part of this role.
This is a 12 month role, 40 hour per week role in San Francisco, CA. This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions' employee, health benefits offered.
* Understand global campaign strategies and the execution required to achieve goals.
* Work with agency partners to prepare media plans that include target and geography analysis, budget allocation, scheduling, and program/site selection and tracking metrics.
* Monitor campaigns and manage day-to-day interactions with media agencies
* Update, organize, manage filing of media and campaign related documents in Box.
* Actively monitor media planbudget and reconciliation
* Create metrics reports and dashboards (in Excel) on a weekly/monthly basis to provide regular insight and provide recommendations for improvement
* 1-3 years of B2B media planning/buying experience, including at least 1 year focused on online/ direct response
* Understanding of content syndication for B2B lead generation proficiency via Publisher, Email, B2B Network and Targeting programs
* Understanding of different display ad formats (HTML5, flash, etc)
* Good writing and verbal communication skills and presentation skills)
* Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to business objectives
* Understanding of concepts of CPC, CPM, CPL, and ROI and the difference between MQL, SAL, SQL
* Organized, and detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
* Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, vlookup, graphing) and Powerpoint
* Knowledge of web analytics, metrics and related tools and platforms, preferred
* Experience with Salesforce, preferred
(pleaseapply to the Digital Media Manager (San Francisco, CA) position).
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.