Digital Media Sales Representative 8/28/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
AutoTrader is a part of Cox Automotive, a leader in digital marketing, software solutions, and vehicle remarketing services for automotive dealers, OEMs, and consumers. Cox Automotive, a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, includes a portfolio of brands like Manheim, Kelley Blue Book, vAuto, Homenet, VinSolutions, HayStak Digital Marketing and more.
We employ nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch over 67% of all car buyers in the U.S. Our mission is to dramatically improve the way people buy and sell new and used cars. Combined, we reach 32+ million unique online visitors each month.
Dealer Sales is the department within AutoTrader.com that makes it happen the face of our company to our largest customer base: dealerships across the country. We are powered by one of the largest and best sales forces of its kind. We guide and educate automotive dealers to make the best advertising decisions possible.
Six reasons AutoTrader is the Ultimate Workplace:
1. Innovation is critical to our success. We are inventing the future by redefining how cars are bought and sold every day.
2. We care about your development. We give you sophisticated tools and resources to support you: iPads, eLearning, and a dedicated training department.
3. We reward you. Recognizing our people is an important part of our culture. You can achieve unlimited earning potential. We also celebrate you with President s Club trips, awards, and regular appreciation from your peers and leaders.
4. We make an impact every day. Yes, what we do works.
5. We rival Fortune 500 benefit packages. How about health benefits that start on day one, a generous paid time off schedule, a healthy 401k match, and a pension plan?
6. Community service and involvement is core to our culture. When you work for us you have an opportunity to also contribute to your local community.
Advertising Consultants, who spend the majority of their time in the field, are responsible for growing business with both active and prospect accounts in defined territories. Working with independent and franchised auto dealers, they provide consultative recommendations to assist dealers in connecting with buyers via our media properties AutoTrader.com and KBB.com. In addition, they collaborate with Product Specialists from our family of software solutions including vAuto, VinSolutions, HomeNet, and Haystack when they see that a dealer could benefit. Our consultants also assist dealers with used vehicle acquisitions via Trade-In Marketplace, the industry s first end to end solution for a better consumer vehicle trade-in experience, backed by a cash offer.
Five reasons you should apply:
1. If you embrace change.
2. If you like working from a home-based office and managing your own schedule.
3. If you put your customers success in front of your own.
4. If you can position value and help customers differentiate online advertising options.
5. If you can collaborate with your partners across Cox Automotive to provide innovative and effective marketing strategies.
Apply today to speak with one of our talent acquisition team members and learn more about us. Are you wondering who has considered this a viable career path? Our 500+ salesforce is made up of professionals with varied and diverse backgrounds from multiple industries.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
If you are up for the challenge, please review our minimum qualifications:
5+ years proven experience in a sales revenue generation role required
Knowledge of the media and automotive competitive landscape, including rates and selling points for competition such as radio, television, other internet sites, local newspapers, etc. strongly preferred
Proficiency in using customer relationship management systems and technology to achieve business results. You must be confident with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook; Salesforce.com a plus
Automotive industry, dealership management or previous media sales experience strongly preferred
Candidate must have superior closing and consulting skills
High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-CA-Los Angeles Remote
OTHER LOCATIONS: 353 Sacramento St,US,CA,San Francisco,94111-3603
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 25 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing