This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen Weber Shandwick was formed we set out a mission that, by design, has no end date. We committed to be "engaging always." We knew then, and more so now, that being open, aspirational and entrepreneurial is what it takes to engage people and deliver business impact in a rapidly changing environment. Our journey to date might surprise you. From a powerful PR base, weve built-in one of the worlds largest, global social agencies. Then we added Mediaco, a pioneering, award-winning content consulting and publishing operation. And today, we continue to lead digital and advertising assignments for some of the world's most enduring companies and social causes. Along the way, weve been validated repeatedly by Ad Ages A List, creative leadership at Cannes Lions and global frontrunner status in the PR category. Yet despite our industry-leading status among marketing services agencies, we're still just getting started. We strive to bring our collective intelligence, open architecture model and continuous learning to our work, not to mention agility required to deliver it. Were strategists, builders, analysts, producers, designers, creatives, technologists. And we unite around big ideas. So engaging always. is really about innovative change. And that's what we continue do every day, adding new dimensions and diverse talent to our mix across our network of more than 81 countries around the world.
To further our mission we are looking for a SEASONED RECRUITER TO GROW OUR DIGITAL AND CREATIVE TEAM WITH TOP TIER INNOVATIVE TALENT. This newly created role reports to the SVP, Talent Acquisition North America and is based in our HQ in NY.
* Partner with the SVP, Talent Acquisition North America in redefining the digital and creative talent mandate
* Build and cultivate strong relationships with client groups by understanding business and strategic objectives and providing solutions to talent needs
* Define, develop, and execute on recruitment strategy but not limited to: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referrals, and relevant trade and industry organizations
* Contribute to our efforts of redefining recruitment processes of employer branding, social media, revamping job descriptions and candidate experience
* Create structure and rigor around candidate management/experience
* Partner with the SVP, Talent Acquisition North America in recommending new hire compensation packages to ensure Weber Shandwick has a competitive position according to market and industry standards
* Manage relationships and process flow with 3rd party vendors as needed
* Accurately manage the administration of candidate and requisition status reports, hiring metrics, compliance with EEOC regulations and company recruitment policies, and new hire on-boarding processes
* Bachelors degree required
* 7 years of progressive recruiting experience in the digital space a MUST. In-house recruiting experience is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities for various professional levels
* Success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates
* Solid understanding in effectively managing the candidate and hiring managers experience in the recruitment and onboarding process
* Must be able to draft/create job descriptions, analyze resumes, and determine appropriate matches for vacancies
* Ability to manage 3rd party staffing agencies
* Strong business acumen, keep abreast of market trends and track the competition
* Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
* Flexibility and team attitude
* Be able to juggle multiple priorities/deadlines through exceptional project management
* Working knowledge of common HR practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring