Digital Sales Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description Cox Digital Marketing (CDM) is a full-service digital provider offering innovative local, regional and national marketing solutions to solve business challenges. CDM collaborates with a variety of top digital companies, including Facebook and Google as a long-standing Premier partner. We are now expanding our top team of over 20 IAB certified local digital experts. Join a company that provides opportunity, training, and an innovative peer environment. We are looking to expand our team with passionately curious, digitally-savvy individuals with an insatiable appetite to learn and make an impact.
WE ARE EXPANDING THE TEAM!
The role of Digital Sales Specialist secures new Digital Media advertising revenue with existing clients and new Digital Media clients in partnership with converged media sellers in the Northern Cincinnati area. They strategize, propose and sell Digital Media direct to clients.
* Assess clients marketing needs and build corresponding strategic solutions
* Manage fulfillment of Digital media campaigns
* Consult and educate Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
* Educated and train Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
* Provide backup sales support to other Digital Sales Specialists in the department
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Knowledge and experience with digital media
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Ability to learn and operate a number of internal computer programs and systems
* Strong organizational and process management skills
* Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
* Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
* Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
* Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
* Results oriented with great attention to detail
* Able to apply creative thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Job Level:Individual Contributor