Digital Transformation Executive - VP Sales Persona Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce.com, the Customer Success Platform, is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, among the World's Most Innovative Companies according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
This individual is responsible for helping prospects and customers in a structured business process to unlock value and find innovative solutions to existing business challenges through the use of the Spark program. The Spark methodology addresses three key questions for our customers:
1) What does my future vision look like*
2) How do I get to my future vision*
3) What is the business impact (and cost) to get to that vision*
THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION EXECUTIVE - VP SALES PERSONA LEAD WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
a) Program management and driving improvement/innovation into the program. Building new assets and points of view (industries, trends, technologies) specific to the Chief Revenue Officer/VP Sales persona in enterprise organizations
b) Guide Salesforce sales teams and customers through Spark to unlock value and find innovative solutions to existing business challenges in that specific industry.
This individual possesses the ability to conceive, create, deploy and execute value-based and innovative sales programs. To provide vision and continual enhancements to the program; superior executive communication skills, ability to work in a dynamic virtual environment and have a broad range of technical, business, financial, and interpersonal skills that scale from line managers to C-Level executives.
This individual will work with Salesforce Industries, Product Marketing, Solution Engineers and partners to incorporate on-going best practices into the Spark process specific to the Chief Revenue Officer Persona.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 10+ years experience in managing and growing a national level sales team while developing and implementing a global inside and field sales strategy
* 10+ years experience running a successful sales organization of $30 million or more, demonstrating exceptional leadership skills and holding employees accountable against business and sales metrics
* 5+ years sales management experience leading a team of 5 or more direct reports / sales executives. Actively mentor and enable sales teams by providing them tangible benchmarks while helping them hit quotas
* A proven track record of sales success working directly with top level corporate decision makers
* Previous experience with accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly bases
* Experience training and coaching sales managers to maximize revenue through effective inventory management and 'lead from the front' management techniques
* Previous hands-on and leadership experience in leading a sales team - directly or in a sales operations capacity - must have had quota responsibility with a successful track record in achieving sales and revenue goals
* Experience in defining a product pricing, lead generation methods, competitor differentiators, and market fit
* Implement sales and performance metrics to guide sales effectiveness with experience owning revenue forecasting analysis.
* World class written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop client pitch decks from scratch and communicate those messages to senior executives
* Lead business development initiatives across multiple verticals, including Healthcare-life sciences, financial services, public sector, manufacturing, retail
* Expertise in leveraging CRM, SFA and Analytics tools for managing the sales operation. Experience with Salesforce solutions a strong plus.
* Business process experience across multiple domains such as ERP, CRM, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, I/T and Operations
* Executive presence - must be comfortable influencing and collaborating in a C-level environment
* Project Management acumen and team leadership to inspire, coordinate and deliver results back to our customers.
* Effective and comfortable working in a virtual/home office setting
* Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred
* Up to 50% travel required
* Self-motivated, needing little instruction or leading to jump in and execute
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.