Dining Room Attendant (DRA) 8/12/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Food Runner/Busser role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations work to create guests for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
* Demonstration and ownership in any and all tasks needed to carry out Service Standards, constantly embracing ways to create guests for life.
* Creative and Innovative nature that allows employee partners to successfully multi-task while serving multiple guest needs in an organized and efficient manor.
* Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
* Ensuring that products are fresh and of quality.
* Deliver bread and water to all guests.
* Clear all tables of dirty dishes, silverware, glassware and dirty linen.
* Reset tables for new guest.
* Responsible for transporting all necessary food items from the kitchen to the dining room as soon as possible while following all standards of service.
* Provide customer service to external guests and internal guests, as well as greeting guests who pass by your area
* Clean and maintain a hygienic and organized work area
* Ensuring that all closing duties are completed, e.g. locking area, turning off equipment and lights, etc.
* Maintenance/Cleanliness of Sever area machinery.
* Perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
* Past experience preferred but not necessary.
* Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
* Must have the ability to stand/walk throughout the duration of the shift for up to 8 hours.
* Excellent communication & guest service skills.
* Must have a strong attention to detail.
* Available to work a flexible shift, including weekends and holidays.
* Food Handler Certification required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: