Dining Room Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
Tarpon Springs, FL
Brookdale Tarpon Springs 1651 South Pinellas Avenue Tarpon Springs , FL 34689
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Responsible for providing a quality dining experience by overseeing the dining room staff and maintaining a pleasant and clean environment
* Supervise the day to day operations of the dining room facilities
* Schedule, manage, and train dining room associates
* Oversee the billing of resident food charges
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
* Two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Current ServSafe certification required
* Obtain and hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149445.aspx'