Dining Services Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Brookdale Centennial Park 350 Union Rd Englewood , OH 45322
Job #: 066387
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Plan, direct and coordinate all activities of the dining services department
* Oversee food production to ensure all meals are prepared according to nutritional requirements and company standards
* Determine quality and quantity of food required, which includes planning menus
* Prepare cleaning and staff schedules, and production worksheets
* Develop and direct cost control systems, including preparing and submitting department budget to community management
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Current ServSafe certification preferred
* Two years commercial kitchen and/or restaurant management experience
* Any required local or state food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148397.aspx'