Dining Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Brookdale North Naples 1710 SW Health Pkwy Naples , FL 34109
Job #: 065570
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage the operations of the dining services department
* Actively prepare meals, order food, plan the menu, check in food delivery, and manage dietary needs
* Make frequent inspections of all work, storage, and serving areas to determine that regulations governing food safety and sanitation are followed
* Train, manage and schedule of staff to ensure that excellent customer service is provided
* Provide nutrition education and counseling for residents
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Two to four years experience in commercial kitchen, operation and line cooking, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Current ServSafe Certification required; ACF Certified Sous Chef (CSC) preferred
* State food service certification required, if applicable
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the Senior Population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147227.aspx'