Dining Services Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Brookdale Beckett Meadows 7709 Beckett Road Austin , TX 78749
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist Manager with daily operations and supervision of dining services associates
* Directly supervise and monitor servers to ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction
* Plan daily menu for residents in accordance with company standards and procedures
* Adhere to all safety and sanitation standards
* Assist service staff during mealtime as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* One to two years of relevant dining experience required
* Current ServSafe certification required
* Obtain/hold any local, state, and/or county required food handling licenses
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150299.aspx'