Direct Care Residential - Residential Counselor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/26/2017
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECT CARE RESIDENTIAL - RESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR
Job ID: 2016-2322
Job Location: Holbrook, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Special Education
The May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders in Brockton is looking for an experienced Direct Care Staff member to work directly with children & adolescents with neurological disorders at our residential program in Holbrook, MA.
The schedule available is:
Sat 9am - 11pm / Thurs 3pm - 11pm / Fri 3pm - 11pm + 2 planning hours (32 hours total)
* Administer medications
* Ability to work at any residence with any/all students
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Ability to work and communicate with a diverse team
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver s license and 3 years of driving experience
* Bachelor s degree in a related field preferred
* Previous human services experience strongly preferred