Direct Client requirement for Data Modeler III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Health & Beauty Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONDATA MODELER III
NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES IN THE DALLAS/FORT WORTH AREA HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE A MUST
The Data Modeler III is responsible for translating business processes and data into the Health System Data Model in Teradata. Individual will work closely with all the areas within Business Intelligence as well as the subject matter experts within the health organization to translate business requirements into technical requirements for analytics. Lead cross-functional teams determining the appropriate modeling to allow successful execution of business analytics needs.
The Data Modeler III supports the business goals and objectives for the Business Intelligence Division, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.
* Translate business processes and requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
* In collaboration with multiple delivery teams ensure consistency and adherence to Healthcare and industry standards
* Translate non-technical requirements into key concepts that form the foundation for data model design to meet the analytics needs within the Healthcare Organization.
* Engage a wide variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical in a collaborative results-oriented manner.
* Follows all ITIL processes related to change, incident and problem management.
* Utilizes approved standard tools for all work completed for data modeling
* BachelorDegree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
* Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization
* Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Knowledge of Healthcare data
* Knowledge of all data formats
* A minimum of 3years of modeling experience with 7years of progressive experience in IT or Healthcare
* Experience using SQL
Advanced experience using Erwin or similar tool