Direct Hire Opportunity - Seeking a Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Santa Maria, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This Financial Analyst Position Features:
? Competitive Pay
? Great Benefits
? Room For Growth
? Great Pay to $80K+, DOE
Immediate need for financial analyst.
The ideal candidate...
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Accounting, Finance or Industrial Engineering
* 5+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* Prior experience in a manufacturing environment with a strong understanding of and relationship with Operations.
Keys to success in this growing, well-known, dynamic, stable organization. Will be responsible for:
1. Reporting to plant management on shift performance/cost with weekly summaries to broader group
a. Line costs
b. Line performance (throughputs)
c. Setup times
d. Shift performance vs. master plan targets
2. Monthly variance analysis vs. budget with notes from department managers
3. Assist with rolling forecast, updated quarterly
4. Periodic review of standard costs for inaccuracies and adjustments
b. Sales Bidding
c. Cost Rolls
5. Ongoing capacity/constraint analysis
a. New products
b. With changes in geographic ordering patterns
c. With volume changes
6. Assist on new item setup and costing
7. Assist with capital requests, capital budgeting and cost improvement projects
a. Challenge managers to find cost saving projects
b. Identify areas of need for cost improvement
8. Assist in overall budgeting process, particularly at CA facilities
9. Perform ongoing analysis of and assist review committee with obsolete and aged inventory
a. Weekly Ops/Accounting review
b. Take a proactive approach rather than reactive by strengthening feedback loop between sales and ops with customer inventory
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.