Direct Hire for Account Executive/Sales Leader in SF Bay Area
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This opportunity invites an experienced and leading Account Executive to join one of the fastest growing companies in the tradeshows and events/expo industry. This company manages large scale events throughout the US, including the American Music Awards and additional huge shows. The Account Executive will get to use their excellent sales knowledge to focus on business and revenue development and lead generation. This role works alongside the sales and marketing department to assist with marketing program implementation and outreach activities (tradeshows, exhibitions, and events). The ideal Account Executive will have relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the full sales cycle through demonstrated excellence and delivery
- Provide excellent customer service and quality support to innovate client solutions
- Exceed sales goals to generate viable commercial and business leads and conduct thorough follow up
- Generate new leads via professional networking and contacts
- Convert leads into steady clients with recurring purchase orders
- Manage sales accounts and support client needs with expert consultative skills
- Provide presentations for product marketing and sales
- Answer and support sales-related calls
- Use CRM to track prospecting and sales funnel
- Develop and maintain expertise in exhibition, tradeshow/events, and/or printing industry, in addition to company/product information and client expertise
- Involvement in industry associations to establish industry leadership
- Maintain the highest level of ethics and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree, marketing/advertising majors preferred
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- 3-5 years of sales background highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and proactive self-started with strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of common marketing and sales practices
- Skilled with computers - Microsoft Office and using CRM
Apply now for this direct hire Account Executive opportunity to unlock your earning potential!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
sales and marketing experience, understanding of sales cycle, relevant industry experience