Direct hire Inside/Outside Sales Rep - East Bay
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA local company in the East Bay Area is currently seeking an Inside/Outside sales representative to join their growing team. As the sales rep you will be responsible for generating and increasing wholesale sales volume to both new and existing clients. Daily activities include, but are not limited to: identify, target, and close new clients to maximize sales volume through cold calling and in-person presentations and meetings, develop and maintain relationships with clients through on-site visits, identify market trends and effectively communicate experience to colleagues and management, and attend and participate in multiple trade shows. This company offers generous compensation and commission, along with a great benefits package.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred or relevant experience
- 3+ years outside luxury sales, preferably within the furniture industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with clients, vendors and individuals across the company
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven sales track record
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed
The company is looking to identify someone within the next couple of weeks; don?t miss out on this great opportunity, apply now!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.