Direct to Referrer / Direct to Patient Marketing Manager Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MA-Marlborough
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 286744
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, pelvic health, and chronic pain conditions. We are a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets.
The Direct to Patient / Direct to Referrer (DTP/DTR) Marketing Manager role is responsible for activating BSC's marketing engagement with patients and their referring physicians to assist patients with their information needs and to encourage them to fully consider BSC products and offerings.
- Support Director DTP/DTR Marketing to develop the BSC global DTP/DTR strategic plan, defining key market opportunities
- Leads DTP/DTR marketing planning and execution for defined opportunity brands through temporarily assignments within Busines Unit's (BU) and regions. Trains, models, and coaches the organization on how to do consumer marketing effectively.
- Serves as BSC's DTP/DTR thought-leader
- Consults for key product brands across the franchise driving best practices, and providing guidance on process and approach.
- Leads development of the pan-BSC Patient positioning in collaboration with BU's/Regions (to guide BU/Region DTP positioning and marketing communication efforts)
- Leads DTP/DTR market and customer insights planning to understand mindset/behaviors and adoption barriers
- Partners with BSC IT to build internal digital technology capabilities supporting DTP/DTR (customer databases, website and mobile functionality etc.)
- Build external DTP/DTR strategic partnerships
- Plans, executes and measures DTP/DTR marketing programs on behalf of BU's/Regions as required
- Pilots best practices in DTP/DTR marketing
- Facilitates the sharing of internal and external best practices
- The Direct To Patient/Direct To Referrer Marketing Manager is influential in activating BU and Regional DTP/DTR program
- Comprehensive, and innovative program DTR/DTP programs are planned and implemented utilizing effective and innovative marketing communication tactics.
- Leading-edge digital marketing programs are core components of the overall DTP/DTR strategy.
- DTP/DTR programs are measured to validate ROI and enable ongoing performance optimization.
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures. For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Bachelor's Level Degree required. MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of direct to patient and direct to referrer marketing communication planning, execution and measurement.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer needs and insights.
- Familiar with market research approaches and stays current with new methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of digital technology platforms and media channels and their application as part of DTP/DTR marketing programs.
- Familiar with key concepts of brand strategy, and positioning, messaging and campaign development.
- Experience in integrating marketing communication.
- Experience with managing agencies, and familiar with managing media partners
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including developing relationships and collaborating at all levels in the organization and influencing business objectives
- Experience in life sciences industry
- Ability to influence and work with all levels of the organization
- Clear communication to senior level audiences, including Marketing VPs Executive Committee
- Ability to allocate and direct resources to highest priority assignments
- Self-directed individual who takes initiative to address gaps and needs.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MA-Marlborough||(n/a)||Marketing & Communications||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Direct Marketing, Marketing MBA, Marketing Manager, Communications, Marketing