Director Account Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
TransCore Intelligent Transportation Systems
IntelliTrans, LLC a TransCore company and subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Director of Account Management to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia.
Job Summary: The Director of Account Management will oversee the strategic and operational direction of the account management team. This function will provide proactive relationship management driving profitable growth and retention of existing and new customers.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Guides employees in developing individual and customer specific business plans, including upsell/renewal strategies, identifying persistency threats, and outlining areas of opportunity.
* Leads and provides training, coaching and team development to account management team
Establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure group results
Hires, develops and effectively manages performance of account management team members
Acts as a liaison between the customer and cross-functional internal departments to ensure timely and successful delivery of our services, including data quality, operational services, and software solutions
Through management of team and direct customer interaction, ensures service delivery to existing clients and conducts renewal and relationship-expansion conversations with senior-level decision makers
* Builds and demonstrates a strong knowledge of IntelliTrans products, services and operational procedures
* Develops strategy to ensure each customer engagement and IntelliTrans services are adding value.
* Establishes and maintains a strong professional working relationship with Sales, Product Management & Development, and Customer Operations
* Forecasts and tracks key account performance metrics, such as achieving/exceeding Service Level Agreement commitments, data accuracy and completeness, service execution and effectiveness, system usage, value/ROI
* Conducts monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with all accounts and oversees development of action plans to address any issues.
* Identifies growth opportunities with accounts and collaborates with appropriate sales representative to help drive growth
* Builds and possesses a strong understanding of IntelliTrans products and processes to guide and train account management team
* Drives transparency with business partners by providing feedback from customers
* Facilitates complex commercial interactions and serves as the internal and external (client-facing) point of escalation for your direct report(s)
* Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/industry trends and developments in current and future solutions
* Gains in-depth knowledge of clients business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into new or up-selling opportunities
* Demonstrates sense of ownership and collaboration as part of the company s leadership team
* Ensures all customer billing and revenue recognition is accurate; Drives collection of significantly past-due receivables
* Excellent track record of managing a team to achieve and revenue and customer satisfaction & engagement goals
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels within organization
* Track record of consistently strong level of client service and business ethics
* Ability to develop relationships and conduct substantive content discussions with decision makers
* Excellent problem-solving skills and strong ability to think strategically about client management
* Ability to learn and process data quickly; ability to translate this knowledge to team
* Proven account management skills delivering client-focused SaaS based services & solutions
* Ability to quickly understand client business structures and needs in order to articulate and demonstrate what is required for successfully fulfilling and exceeding customer expectations
* Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
* Genuine desire and ability to build long term relationships and trust with customers
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required; 8-10 of Account Mangement or Sales experience is highly desired, with a minimum of 2 years in direct account managerial role.
A leader in the transportation industry since 1934, TransCore provides innovative, technical solutions including next generation Open Road Tolling, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Radio Frequency Identification systems that secure access and vehicle registration for airports, hospitals, parking garages, border patrols, trucking fleets and rail carriers. TransCore also operates tolling customer service centers for transportation agencies throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and Dubai. TransCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies Inc., a diversified growth company in the S&P 500, Fortune 1000 and Russell 1000 indices.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
TransCore provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To learn more about TransCore please visit us at www.transcore.com.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and r sum s are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited r sum s from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.