Director, Business Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Minimum Degree Required
Executive (8+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim's Core Business Unit is seeking an experienced Business Director to grow our revenue, customer base and market share in Timing and Datacom products. This individual will leverage our technology advantages and brand recognition to continue our success by identifying the right opportunities and ensuring successful execution
* Develop global market and product strategy for Timing & Datacom products
* Define and implement product roadmaps
* Define product value proposition including support materials to enable value selling
* Define and develop Go-to-Markets strategy and collateral
* Drive marketing and sales penetration plans to ensure profitable revenue growth
* Oversee marketing communications output for product press releases, advertisements, product briefs and sales collateral
* Provide technical support and promotional training for field sales team
* Manage existing product portfolio
* Proven track record in product line management and revenue growth
* Timing & Datacom experience and background desired
* Extensive experience working directly with sales, customers and distribution
* Decision making, problem solving and analytical capabilities
* Excellent written, verbal communicating and presentation skills
* Highly effective at customer engagement, including: communicating to executives, articulating full product portfolio, strong commercial acumen, and management of strategic customers.
* Minimum 8 years of Product Line Management or Product Marketing Experience
* Bachelor or Master degree in EE (MBA a plus)
* Ability to travel globally ~30% of time
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Percentage of Travel
25% - 50%
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer