Director, Business Process Excellence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- The Director of Business Process Excellence will support the rollout of the Quality First Program across a service line to identify, scope, plan and oversee implementation of process improvement projects.
- Support continuous improvement culture development - Acts as a subject matter expert and is instrumental in promoting culture change by sharing Lean, Six Sigma and other continuous improvement best practices.
- Lead LSS Project Selection Efforts - With extensive Lean Six Sigma experience acts as a resource to service lines to identify, scope, plan and implement LSS projects in order to accomplish measurable business process improvements
- Training and mentoring - Effective training, mentoring, and coaching Lean Six Sigma Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts, Project Leaders, and service line leadership
- Develop new process excellence talent - Develop organic talent through formal training and mentoring programs of high potential employees
- Ensure process alignment - Ensure proper alignment of tools and processes used within the project teams
- Metrics and reporting - Development of appropriate metrics to measure and report on project\program performance
- Partner with business leaders to define and execute business strategy for breakthrough levels of improvement in customer satisfaction, process capability and quality
- Employ Lean Six Sigma methodology and analytics into the organizations operations to accomplish business objectives
- Ability to develop detailed business cases and use those to prioritize improvement opportunities
- Ability to drive adherence to project milestone process and metrics
- Experience leading, scoping and chartering of improvement activities
- Provide statistical and analytical expertise and training as required
- Provide leadership with periodic follow-up meetings with improvement teams to keep the progress on track
- Experience developing recommendations for post-implementation sustainment mechanisms
- Experience developing a balanced scorecard of metrics to measure and report on process performance
- Work with Finance and service line leadership in assessing, tracking, and reporting financial benefits of selected subjects
- Ability to train and certify others in Lean and Six Sigma Methodology in order to educate and develop organic talent
- Ability to execute program management for globally based projects to meet strategic goals.
- Act as a subject matter expert and be instrumental in promoting culture change by sharing Lean, Six Sigma and other continual improvement best practices and effectively teaching, mentoring, and coaching Lean Six Sigma Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts, Project Leaders, and service line leadershipQualifications
- Mnimum of 5 years Lean and Six Sigma experience with focus on risk identification, metrics, governance, program success and benefits realization
- Possess a proven track record of delivering results in a high-performance continuous improvement environment through the implementation of and expertise with Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Have earned a reputation for having successfully implemented Lean Six Sigma management processes and led the change process.
- Possess the technical skills necessary to resolve a broad array of business issues including growth, productivity, quality, and margin.
- High degree of credibility to be convincing and persuasive at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated mastery of a variety of Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Global project and program management experience
- Must be able to work and thrive in a team based environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Service side project experience preferred
- Exceptional team/workshop facilitation skills
- Must have advanced problem solving skills and experience (BB or MBB preferred).
- Working knowledge and experience in Supply Chain processes.
- Experience working in GMP environment, with ability to balance improvement activities with regulatory requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of GMP/ICH expectations, and the ability to redesign quality systems that optimize performance while meeting regulatory expectations.EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.