Director, Campaign Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 12/31/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
POSITION SUMMARY: Cox Automotive Media is looking for a leader to develop and improve upon existing advertising trafficking across direct and programmatic sales channels. This is a unique, challenging and exciting opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial instincts, a passion for leadership, media company experience, a deep understanding of the evolving digital advertising landscape, and the ability to translate complex executions into easily understood fulfillment solutions across multiple digital properties.
* Partner with internal stakeholders and agencies to execute all contextual and data-enabled advertising campaigns, ensuring high quality and on-time delivery to maximize revenue and client satisfaction.
* Partner with Sr Director, Platform and Capability to ensure continuity of solutions to achieve Cox Automotive Media goals and objectives.
* Lead Cox Automotive Media efforts in the development and execution of a revenue generation plan from Ad Operations activities.
* Work closely with Cox Automotive Media Product and Cox Automotive Media Sales to develop and manage RFP wins, availability booking trafficking - QA processes, and all advertising business objectives.
* Work closely with Engineering, Product, Sales and others to develop and manage annual capacity plan for priority initiatives.
* Develop and maintain capacity plan across all teams to support ongoing ad campaign and inventory management activities, new product rollouts, RFP responses, and QA efforts.
* Partner with vendors to augment operational capacity and improve Cox Automotive Media employees focus on the highest value activities.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our Advertising Sales, Account Management, Product, Operations, Engineering, QA and Legal teams, apprising them of any issues or anomalies that may impact their business or teams.
* Responsible for working closely with cross-departmental teams to meet advertising product and site needs; including sizing projects, setting clear expectations, proactive communication, fulfillment, meeting deadlines and working to adjust priorities and expectations as necessary.
* Develop and negotiate new processes, work with involved teams and communicate changes to impacted stakeholders. Understand existing organizational processes. Be proactive about identifying areas needing improvement, both within and outside them, and carrying out optimization project.
* Knowledgeable of the revenue cycle processes for digital advertising at Cox Automotive Media.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Occasional overnight travel (up to 30%).
* 7-10 years of relevant leadership experience in the digital advertising environment.
* Deep understanding of 3rd party tags, ad trafficking and ad serving best practices.
* Extensive experience working with agencies, agency trading desks, DSP s, and other publisher operations.
* Extensive knowledge and ability to monitor and develop QA processes, ensuring high-quality delivery of all team responsibilities.
* Solid understanding of the advertising technology landscape, and experience interacting with many of the leading players across the Lumascape .
* Experience working with RFP media (DSPs, Google AdX) and in-house ad-network tools.
* Experience interacting directly with sales and product teams, and playing a hands-on role in helping to find options and solutions to client challenges.
* Experience generating strategic partnerships with outside vendors and media partners.
* Solid business background (MBA a plus), comfort with business planning and analytics, capacity planning, vendor negotiation and management, problem solving, and team-building.
* Superior project management skills. Ability to juggle multiple initiatives and keep team members on track, on time and on budget.
* Proven ability to develop strong, productive team.
* Proven ability to identify and build revenue opportunities from within Operations.
* Experience creating and managing an annual budget.
* Not afraid to get your hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
* Excellent communication and relationship skills with all levels of leadership and staff; outstanding presentation & speaking skills.
* Superb attention to detail and organizational abilities, ability to troubleshoot and provide guidance and solutions for complex business challenges.
* Strong desire to work in a dynamic and surprisingly entrepreneurial environment.
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, (MBA or another advanced degree a plus).
* Significant experience with industry leading ad server platforms; DoubleClick DFP/DFA preferred.
* Significant experience with industry leading ad order management system; Operative.One preferred.
* Significant experience with industry leading data/audience management platforms; Adobe Audience preferred.
* Significant personal computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of manager, clients, customers, and the general public
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Ability to define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
* Automotive industry experience.
* Experience with Agile project management in a SCRUM environment.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-CA-Irvine-195 Technology Dr
OTHER LOCATIONS: 3003 Summit Blvd,US,GA,Atlanta,30319-1469
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Director
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 25 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing