Director, Client Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Blue Bell, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Unisys has an exciting opportunity for an on-site Client Management (CM) Director. The CM Director has responsibility for end to end account management, including business development, revenue growth, profitability of the assigned P&L, overall service to the customer, customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty through continuous improvement and focused innovation initiatives in a multi-year engagement.
They manage a single account or set of accounts that generate over $50 million in annual revenue and are accountable to deliver against the current contract through growing existing services and expanding new business solutions across the full breadth of the Unisys portfolio of offerings.
Additionally, they will provide leadership in business planning by developing and maintaining business relationships with the client at the CxO level, business partners, channels, integrators and subcontractors.
* Utilizes consultative selling methodologies to shape and influence the clients' strategic direction and to become a trusted advisor in assigned accounts, leads to expansion work. Develops and builds client relationships at the C-level and proactively gains understanding of the client's business problems. Drives the joint client business planning process with the client to identify appropriate solutions and services. Leads all phases of business development with the support of pre-sales resources to drive innovative change and achieve the growth strategy in the account. Identifies and develops incremental opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth measured annually.
* Works in collaboration with client, Sales, 3rd party suppliers and Commercial management to negotiate and win contract renewals and expansion work. Leads the development of winning sales strategies on complex pursuits including but not limited to competitive strategy, pricing, negotiations and navigating the relationships with key influencers in the account. Identifies and qualifies new business opportunities and presents compelling business case to pursuit decision board to obtain pre-sales resources. Leads the pursuit team and facilitates the resources needed to effectively close and deliver sales opportunities. Develops and maintains a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
* Has overall profitability responsibility for the client. Manages orders, revenue and gross margin for the total lifetime of the contract to achieve assigned targets by ensuring adherence to the client contract, while also controlling scope through the use of Joint Responsibility Matrix (JRM). Responsible for the successful planning and implementation of the contracted services where success criteria includes meeting cost, schedule, performance and quality requirements through the effective interaction with the related service lines, solutioning groups and the client. Collaborates with the Service Delivery Manager who leads delivery resources to achieve assigned service level agreements (SLA's). Acts as an advisor to service line managers to meet the plans and schedules. Partners with the Service Delivery Manager on remediation plans to resolve technical or operational problems through the entire life cycle of the client engagement (transition, transformation and steady state).
* Defines the governance and reporting structure for the account team and the client. Collaborates with the delivery team to effectively map professional relationships and accountabilities and ensure the governance is adhered to throughout the contract. Establishes clear communication channels with the customer from both a strategic and operational perspective. Leads the regular service performance reviews including monthly Project Status Reviews. Conducts periodic meetings with clients and delivery teams (e.g., daily status updates, service level requirement reviews, continuous improvement, change control and other informal meetings). Promotes customer advocacy and owns the escalation and complaint management strategy for the account.
* Accountable for overall client satisfaction, conducting client satisfaction surveys and establishing action plans to address client issues/concerns. Responsible for developing the account as a loyal, referenceable Unisys advocate and ensures Unisys remains a vendor of choice for the client.
* Manages a group of business relationship managers for the single account or a group of accounts. Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; and coaching, developing and counseling associates.
* Owns and maintains the reporting and forecasting requirements for the assigned account and escalates financial or other issues to senior leadership on a timely basis to mitigate any account risk. Ensures clients are billed in a timely manner and clients pay promptly per the terms of their contract. * Develops knowledge of industry/market sector, clients' business challenges and the impact of potential future changes. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the full Unisys portfolio and its adjacency in providing solutions to clients.
Qualifications * Minimum of 12 years of progressive experience selling and delivering in the Information Technology Outsourcing market.
* Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience.
* Possesses strong business development skills, knowledge and experience in consultative/solution selling methodology, IT outsourcing technical expertise and a thorough knowledge of the marketplace, competition, industry segment and suppliers in order to leverage the Unisys value proposition.
* Possesses C-level contacts and relationships.
* Understands business drivers within the industry and emerging marketplace trends.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Company Information Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .