Director, Compensation Technology UX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Director, Compensation Technology UX, to join our KPMG Compensation team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Manage complex compensation initiatives from a process and user experience perspective and project management
- Translate user needs into web based solutions for compensation related tools while collaborating with HR Technology and Salary Review Team; Troubleshoot problems and design viable solutions and define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Provide project management leadership for complex compensation projects
- Oversee the management of employee recognition programs
- Drive the strategic development and creative content for all year end compensation communications
- Interface with key internal HR and leadership and provide guidance and direction to team members
- Minimum ten years related experience in Technology UX and process Improvement and Training:
preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, project management and influencing skills
- Ability to think strategically and to link action plans to critical business priorities
- Excellent technology skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .