Director Corporate Application Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Basking Ridge, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Director of Corporate Application Development is responsible for managing the engagement between IT and the business including: Framing and advocating the business' needs within IT and working with the business owners to make certain business goals and priorities are met, while minimizing total cost of ownership and operation.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer technology, business administration, engineering or related field required
* 10 years' IT Management experience across all aspects of application development required
* 8 years' experience leading customer application development required. Strong Microsoft technologies experience
* STRONG PROVEN EXPERIENCE IMPLEMENTING AND MANAGING SALESFORCE.COM/.ORG CRM CLOUD AND MARKETING CLOUD APPLICATIONS
* More than 8 years' experience developing and leading an internal and third party vendor development and support team with full SDLC lifecycle for software maintenance/development/implementation projects with in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Well versed with SDLC and associated toolsets from Requirements to Operations
* Agile/Scrum and a PM disciplined approach
* Current experience with Cloud computing such as Azure and AWS
* Experience with B2C and B2B Applications
* Experience with Corporate Systems (HR, Finance, Procurement and Legal)
* Experience leading design and development projects within a service-oriented architecture (SOA)
* Experience with resource planning, forecasting, and project delivery methodologies
* Select, develop and manage development team(s) comprised of staff and/or outsourced vendors to develop and implement project requirements conforming to established standards
* Monitor and coach team in their effectiveness in meeting the business needs
* Provide leadership by establishing department and individuals goals
* Continuously improve and supervise the software development process, setting short-term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology
* Lead the project execution and quality assurance for all applications within the IT portfolio
* Manage vendor relationships with third-party software companies
* Work with the project managers to objectively evaluate team and vendor delivery performance versus schedule, cost, and quality and provide feedback on a periodic basis to staff and vendor
* Develop and execute post development support plan and process to ensure that the product has the necessary resources to support during the life of the application
* Analyze operations data and institute procedural changes where warranted to effect cost reduction through more efficient systems, operations, and schedules
* Drive alignment with Enterprise Architecture, Development and Security standards