Director, Corporate Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, and globally minded. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Director, to join our Advisory practice in our New York office.
- Collaborate with business sponsors and colleagues, driving the identification and execution of potential acquisitions and divestitures
- Conduct research on key markets and market participants to identify and evaluate potential transactions
- Perform business and financial analyses, make first level recommendations of findings, and present results
- Provide analytical support, documentation, project management, and reporting of progression
- Manage internal and external resources for multiple, highly visibly projects, perform business reviews and strategic planning, and implement action items
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, helping to build a world class capability to drive profitable growth in strategic areas for the firm
- Minimum ten years of progressive client services delivery, corporate development and/or acquisitions experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Exceptional knowledge of financial and business analysis tools
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, planning, organizational, and execution skills
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, including experience creating highly effective presentations for senior management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including market research and data gathering, leveraging ability to think independently and creatively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .