Director - Customer Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Director-Customer Service oversees Customer Service activities for dealer and home center brands through the Richmond, IN and Goshen, IN customer service teams. This is a senior leadership role with 2 direct reports, 1 of which is remote. This position is responsible for providing senior level leadership and strategic direction for the Richmond and Goshen Customer Service teams to ensure continuous improvement in service levels resulting in an optimal customer experience.
Director-Customer Service reports directly to VP-Customer Service
* Provide leadership for the Customer Service management team; effectively coach, mentor and develop, and build comprehensive scalable, sustained leadership model.
* Design and implement appropriate business structure to ensure effective and efficient operations that deliver the highest quality service to MBCI's diverse customer base.
* Provide Customer Relationship Management for MBCI; professional service leadership and customer communication to enhance MBCI's customer intimate strategy.
* Drive results through MBCI Service Performance metrics to ensure department delivers high quality service to the customer base of MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. (MBCI). Ensure MBCI Service Standards are met or exceeded by entire organization.
* Analyze critical business trends anticipating future business needs; develop recommendations and implement plans and process improvements that improve service delivery and business goal attainment.
* Drive strategic change within the Customer Service organization through assistance in the development of and leadership for Customer Service & Business Support strategy which aligns with the business strategic plan.
* Partner with Information Systems to bring forth new technology solutions for internal and external customers that optimize the customer experience.
* Assume responsibilities for project management or special team assignment as required to support new sales growth initiatives, product launches, system enhancements, or key customer programs.
* Monitor workload and ensure appropriate staffing/resources are available and develop appropriate contingency plans as required.
* Effectively manage the Customer Service budget and identify ways to increase productivity and efficiency across the teams.
ATTRIBUTES ability to analyze and interpret business data, trends and impact
* Flexible; ability to adapt style/approach based on situational dynamics and lead team through change management
* Ability to think strategically with a broad view of the customer experience.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively and professionally across various levels of the Company and with external customers.
* Strong team orientation with focus on employee engagement
* Excellent follow through on details; strong accountability for individual and team performance
* Consistently demonstrates MasterBrand's 6 for Success: Be trustworthy, Commit to your team, Listen to understand, Serve your customer, Prepare & plan, Deliver the result
* Ability to travel ~15%-20%
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* 6-8 yrs experience in Customer Service or associated Operational Leadership position
* Bachelor-level degree in business or related field