Director, Demand Generation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB #: 16072601 - P
KEY WORDS:Director of Online Marketing, demand generation, acquisition, organic search, Customer Retention, director of digital marketing, online marketing manager, Vice President of Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, CPC, SEM, affiliate networking, Internet Marketing, , Display Advertising, b2b, mobile apps, social media, Online Marketing, strategy, digital strategy, digital agency, agency, advertising agency, ecommerce, software, digital marketing, marketer, gaming, video games, entertainment, sports, lifestyle brands, lead generation, web marketing, software, technology, SaaS, consumer electronics, automotive, loans, finance, financial services, CPG
Stable and growing Tech Company developing cutting edge entertainment and social apps is hiring a DEMAND GENERATION MARKETING DIRECTOR! They are looking for a key B2B digital marketer who knows how to utilize the latest SEO and SEM tactics to drive sales leads and grow engagement with their brand. They have a leading market share and 8 million registered users, and work with some of the biggest names in the sports, entertainment, and gaming world.
The DIRECTOR OF DEMAND GENERATION & CUSTOMER ACQUISITION is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Demand Generation programs to target marketing efforts for ROI and improve sales outcomes. You'll work in partnership with the Sales team to ensure they are targeting the right customer profiles and will drive B2B lead generation and strategy. The upcoming product strategy includes more consumer-focused marketing, so you'll be able to flex those muscles as well in the future.
This is an opportunity to get into a rapidly-changing environment with peers willing to challenge conventions and where you'll be encouraged to do things better and think (I know, it's a clich) "outside of the box." You'll join a team who will share your passion and drive for accomplishment. This is a high-visibility and growth role where you'll interact with the C-level team on a daily basis.
* Plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns for generating and capturing sales leads with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
* Design and optimize online advertising campaigns, content marketing strategy, search marketing (SEO, SEM), email, tradeshow, referral, social, and other forms of marketing and advertising campaigns.
* Work across marketing, creative, and technology teams to build and manage marketing campaigns.
* Manage drip campaigns and lead activation using appropriate marketing tools.
* Develop processes, tools, programs, databases, and scripts to improve performance.
* Track key metrics such as conversion rates and run A/B tests to optimize performance.
* $90, to $130,
* Stock options
* Bonus potential
* Generous paid time off, starting at 3 weeks for new hires!
* A casual work environment - we don't believe your contribution can be measured by your clothing
* All the free_Starbucks_ coffee you can drink!
* Ample parking and easy access to public transportation
* Must have 7+ years' experience in Digital Lead Generation and Digital Marketing with a B2B background
* Experience with B2C digital marketing also highly preferred
* Excellent communication skills, and the ability to lead, encourage, and inspire others to follow
* Willingness to engage in constructive, productive collaboration about the business with all levels of co-workers
* Familiarity with any of the following: gaming, entertainment technology, connected technologies, sports is highly preferred.
* Skilled creative briefing and evaluation against overall strategy
* Comfortable in creating strong, rational points of view and championing them
* Bachelor's degreerequired. MBA or Graduatedegrees preferred.