Director, Digital Technology, Financial Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Financial Services for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead client projects involving digital solutions for the Financial Services industry
- Develop and improve methodologies to deliver digital programs compromising of innovation, experience strategy, digital delivery and data
- Architect and drive the go-to-market process for digital solutions tailored to Financial Services clients
- Support new business opportunities and prepare proposals and client presentations
- Eight years of experience in Financial Services industry expertise in banking, insurance, or capital markets; expertise in retail banking or life insurance is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Knowledge of digital and multi-channel technology across web, mobile, and contact centers
- Competence with data management and understanding of modern data analytics
- Understanding of digital-led operations, including marketing and product management
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and project management with an accomplished executive business development track record
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .