Director, Diversity Recruitment and Program Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome to SapientNitro. We're an agency changing the game -- redefining the way that brands engage consumers by creating compelling stories and experiences that attract and resonate across an ever-evolving landscape. Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. It wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers. And makes us excited to step through the door each morning. We help one another climb, we dont climb over one another. Integrity and a team-driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If youre ready to be an Idea Engineer with the brightest minds in the industry and do things that haven't yet been imagined, lets see where you can put your talents to work.
The Diversity Recruitment and Program Management Lead will report to the Director Global Talent Acquisition. This position will develop and direct North America strategies, programs and processes for attracting, selecting and on-boarding top talent across the diversity spectrum. The role is integrated into all aspects of SapientNitros human capital efforts to build and maintain a diverse and inclusive culture in talent acquisition, development and retention, community relations, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of establishing and owning the recruitment strategy and the ability to drive programs that support the organization's workforce diversity, inclusiveness, and retention opportunities. The candidate should possess strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy. In addition to building and maintaining positive relationships internally and externally, he/she must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Lead the creation and execution of diversity recruitment strategy, identify key recruitment opportunities
* Lead and foster the development of candidates to support the advancement of the companys diversity strategy
* Accountable for driving and achieving diversity scorecard metrics
* Attend events and conduct competitive analysis
* Establish and develop external relationships with key organizations and partners
* Develop hiring and sourcing approaches
* Execute and monitor sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels, including leveraging shared service sourcing capabilities
* Communication, metrics, and project management of diversity recruiting efforts
* Develop relationships with national and local diversity organizations, define outreach strategies, and identify opportunities for cross-divisional engagement
* Make recommendations around financial commitments to various diversity organizations, monitoring the return on investment in sponsorships and participation with these organizations
* Partner with L&D to establish strategy (i.e. mentoring, coaching, pipeline management, sponsorship and stretch and/or rotating assignments, etc.) specifically geared towards identifying and accelerating the professional growth and retention of high performing diversity talent across SapientNitro
* Bachelor Degree
* 8 years recruiting experience which includes Diversity & Inclusion
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience building and managing diversity recruitment programs for diversity pipeline management in North America
* Ability to maintain relationships with external candidates partnering with recruiting to champion candidates through the selection process
* Advanced level presentation and metrics reporting
* Strong executive presence and relationship skills, able to impact and influence decisions and effective actions
* Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships in a matrixed environment and building alignment across different geographies, functions (entities, workgroups, etc.) within SapientNitro, and develop new networks as appropriate
* Ability to use data to identify people trends, patterns, opportunities and problems that have an impact on the business
* SME on the issues, challenges and trends related to pipeline management of diverse top talent
* Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
SapientNitroSM, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. Were changing the way our clients engage todays connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitros unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE, WHICH INCLUDE HEARING, SPEAKING, TYPING, AND OCCASIONALLY MOVING AND/OR LIFTING UP TO 15 POUNDS.
SAPIENT US IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO SAPIENT US WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.