Director - Economic Incentives Advisory
Specializing in credits (statutory) and/or incentives
(negotiated), will work with management on multiple and
challenging site selection engagements that contribute
to the delivery of our services to the marketplace.
Assists clients in every stage of a deal; from inception
and initial due diligence, to negotiating credits and
incentives for tax-efficient transaction structuring.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Research and update incentive lists/matrices by
country, state and community for use in client work.
2. Creation of models in Excel to determine estimated
value of incentive packages at a country, state and
3. Research policy and program updates for incentives
4. Write proposals and scopes of work for pursuit of
5. Subject matter expert in guiding clients in area(s)
6. Be attentive to client s requirements and
effectively communicate the value proposition for
7. Coordinate ongoing collection of operational data
8. Consolidate and report trends, including variance
9. Assist with compilation, recording and analysis of
organization level data and statistics.
Skills, Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree preferably in Tax, Urban &
Regional Planning, Economics or Law
* Minimum 5 years of professional experience
* Knowledge of the federal, state and local economic
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Advanced use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4438
% of Travel Required : None