Director, Enterprise Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Director, Enterprise Delivery is a key executive in T-Mobile's EPO organization and is responsible for leading and delivering a portfolio of impactful enterprise-wide projects with inter-departmental dependencies. The Director will build and lead a high-functioning and collaborative Program Delivery team that can work across the enterprise to deliver an effective, transparent, cohesive, and high quality project management process, while aligning new business capabilities with overall enterprise strategy. The Director and his or her peers share the responsibility of managing a portfolio of approximately $400M in enterprise wide projects, with the ultimate goal of yielding a rapid delivery cycle and a high quality end product and customer experience. The Director, Enterprise Delivery will lead 10+ direct staff, with specific focus on new device and offer launches and implementations. S/he will collaborate with business leaders across the business to ensure consistent high quality delivery of products and offers that will enable business value creation.While the quality and accomplishments of a person's career will be the determining factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
- 5-10 years' experience leading high-performing teams; strong ability to motivate, inspire, and develop employees, while building and maintaining a positive team culture.
- Possesses 5-10 years' broad enterprise operational experience, with continuous career progression. This includes experience working with and knowledge of Customer Care, Information Technology, Sales and Marketing Operations.
- Minimum of 5 years' project or program management experience, with a proven track record of successful implementations, process engineering, change management and integration.
- Strong account/relationship manager; establishes trusted and collaborative relationships with senior departmental leaders
- Possesses excellent Project Management skills; effectively develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; and completes projects on time and on budget. Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree is preferred. Six Sigma certification is a plus. PERSONALCHARACTERISTICS:
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Able to build morale while ensuring the team's commitment to achieving goals and objectives
- Analytical; synthesizes complex or diverse information. Collects and researches data, and uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Problem Solver; identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, and works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Quality focused; solicits and applies customer feedback (both internal and external); improves processes, products and services; and continually pushes to raise the bar.
- Strategic thinker; develops strategies to achieve organizational goals, while understanding the organization's strengths and weaknesses. Analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities, and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Strong communicator, in both written and verbal communications, and possesses excellent executive presence. A quick study; possesses strong business acumen which contributes to the ability to quickly ramp up on technical content and complex business models. Takes initiative and is comfortable being uncomfortable; a risk-takerMore specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and inspire a high-performing team of project managers, business analysts and process engineers. Oversee and provide guidance for the team with intake, analysis and process delivery work.
- Manage a portfolio of new device and offer launch projects, to include ideation and feasibility analysis, through lifecycle and into production and stabilization. Mitigate risks, and triage' to resolution when issues arise.
- Provide formal project reviews with Project Managers and key stakeholders to perform assessments, ensuring high quality project management objectives are being met.
- Establish and nurture internal working relationships across the enterprise to foster the development of cross-functional teamwork.
- Partner, collaborate and influence across a multitude of business stakeholders, to ensure all parties are aligned and driving toward and meeting objectives.
- Manage the intake of proposed projects and initiatives for Enterprise Delivery. Provide initial scoping and operational feasibility via cross-functional leadership and facilitation efforts.
- Provide senior leadership with visibility into the health of projects pertaining to operational feasibility.
- Implement repeatable processes for the Intake, Analysis and Process Delivery team to execute.
- Partner with Enterprise Delivery peers to support and document Enterprise Delivery Process and Support tools, as well as oversee Enterprise Management tools such as E-Project.
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring the appropriate organizational and operational shifts occur in order to support successful implementations of new devices and offers.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .