Director - Expert Testimony 8/27/2016
Ocean Tomo, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ocean Tomo offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will work at the intersection of financial theory and cutting-edge technology. We value creativity, curiosity, and problem solving. We require flexibility, dedication and initiative. In return, we provide exceptional opportunities.
We are often asked to apply advanced financial and economic principles to assist in the evaluation of emerging technologies or technology-rich corporations. As a Director, you will focus on the daily management of these engagements; including meeting with clients and/or counsel to collect information for the creation of reports and financial analyses/models, analyzing and critiquing opposing parties' claims, management of Analysts and Associates and working closely with the Managing Directors of the firm.
Responsibilities may include:
* Managing complex assignments from concept through delivery
* Assisting with practice development efforts of the Managing Directors
* Identifying and converting new business opportunities
* Writing reports, presentations and other materials
* Daily management of engagements including meetings with clients and counsel
* Critiquing opposing parties' claims
* Managing analysts and associates working on the engagement
* Leading market, industry, company, technology and royalty rate research performed by Associates and Analysts
* Directing Associate and Analyst efforts in preparing models, reports and other activities
* Training Associates and Analysts on technical concepts
* MBA with areas of concentration including finance and accounting or economics; or BS/BA in finance, accounting, business or economics with an advanced certification (CPA/CFA)
* 5 plus years of intellectual property valuation or litigation experience in a consulting environment
* Willingness to be "hands-on" manager with full responsibility for delivering high quality work product
* Established reputation for high-level of professional expertise
* Distinguished academic achievement
* Attention to detail and quality control
* Solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment are essential
* High degree of professionalism, integrity and flexibility
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Great attitude and client presence
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Ocean Tomo, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.