Director, Facilities Support Team
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
Auburndale, MA, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The Facilities Support Team (FST) is a highly skilled team focused on work request fulfillment and subcontracted resource management. The FST specializes in servicing clients with geographically dispersed portfolios, through flexible menu of services from basic call center support to contract compliance and full account management.
The Director of the Facilities Support Team (FST) is responsible for the strategic vision and overall management of a team which provides support to the Facility Services business. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: financial performance, vendor management and performance standards, service delivery and work control, customer relationships and implementation of the annual business plan. The Director is also responsible for training and compliance to the FST organization's policies, procedures and processes as they relate to call center and vendor management operations. The Director will also fulfill any other business related requirements, as directed by Senior Management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Facilities Support Team (FST) reports to the Vice President of Programs & Standards and is responsible for the following activities:
* Maintaining a high safety standard
* Development of business plans in alignment with the Programs & Standards Team's strategic initiatives
* Annual Budget creation, quarterly re-forecasting and monthly variance reporting
* Accountable for managing P&L analysis, reporting and payroll allocation/adjustments
* Discovering synergies in process, skill sets, technology and service delivery models to create improvements to our products and service delivery capabilities for our clients
* Oversight of the FST organization, as needed, to ensure that the established business requirements, scheduling needs, employee development and client expectations are delivered
* Provide Business Development and Operations with required responses for RFIs and RFPs, including narrative and pricing, as requested
* Develop appropriate performance metrics to focus business on solid performance vs internal and industry benchmarks
* Work with FST and Technology teams to maximize the functionality of Virtual Call Center and CMMS technologies to provide best in class work request management and reporting capabilities
* Maintain client relationships with a focus on customer service and retention
* Develop and provide training on work process and service delivery procedures
* Creation of required reporting and analysis including: QBR, KPI, work order and customer service statistics, customer surveys and quality assurance
* Vendor Management - source and vet qualified small vendors with a focus on meeting our client's expectations of performance, diversity and customer service delivery
* Analysis and implementation of action plans to achieve high standards of the vendor and supplier network performance
* Work with Legal and Risk Management departments to ensure that the requirements of our client's business contracts for service are reflected in any legal agreements with subcontractors; mitigate all risk factors.
* Work with Procurement Team to ensure vendors and suppliers are consistently providing updates and submitting required documents to meet our vendor/supplier compliance requirements
* Maintain and train on the Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Plan to ensure that team safety and client uptime deliverables are met, without exception
* Support other Programs & Standards objectives, as required
Management and oversight of the performance, reviews, coaching and training of all FST employees.
Properly allocate work responsibilities among subordinates; counsel, coach, and supervise accordingly.
Foster an environment of experimentation, excellence and continuous improvement.
Create and maintain and exception Reward and Recognition Program.
* Must be able to lead a high-performance team
* Display the ability to keep a team on point while being focused on the demands of normal business operations
* 10 or more years of experience in procurement call centers, account management, vendor/supply chain management, solution pricing, or facility management
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Exceptional ability to clearly communicate and maintain team focus on required outcomes
* Strong understanding of the impact of change from a FST Team and field operations perspective
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Software proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Project, Word, Visio)
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Approximately 10% travel required
WORKING CONDITIONS and/or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Employee must possess the necessary physical stamina to perform all required functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.