Director, Federal Information Protection
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG's Advisory Services Practice is a recognized leader in providing services crucial to the federal government's continuous and secure operations. Our professionals assist agencies in managing financial, informational, and operational risks, as well as provide performance improvement recommendations to improve agencies' efficiency. We are currently seeking a Director to join our Federal Advisory practice based out of our McLean, VA office.
- Lead Information Technology (IT) Protection projects involving strategy, implementation, support, and software/hardware optimization related to IT operations, business processes, business resiliency, security, and data integrity
- Review security profiles to assess how application security is being used as a part of the overall business process control environment
- Facilitate business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges such as architecture, delegated administration models, workflow models, and access control models
- Understand current regulatory environment and related implications to identify management and security compliance as well present firm-based approaches and messaging at internal training classes, external events, and client meetings
- Identify prospective engagements and lead project contract negotiation, and work with vendors to discover and secure partnering opportunities
- Develop long-term business relationships with new target clients and key executives
- Eight years of experience in IT Security Knowledge of the IT Protection implementation methodologies; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Extensive knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation and architecture
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, mentoring, and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Strong client services orientation and demonstrated executive business development track record
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .