Director, Federal Sales & Engagement Lead, Civilian Agencies
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, is a major consulting firm and a global provider of business process and technology management services. Our client offers an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle and is one of the largest BPO companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals.
Our client's long and successful history in business process outsourcing (BPO) makes it an ideal partner for public sector organizations looking to enhance constituent experience and make smart, strategic investments. With our client handling business processes, government clients can focus on their missions and their constituents. Our client offers integrated BPO, using technology-enabled services to merge front- and back-office business functions. The result is a less costly, more efficient and citizen-centric operation. Our client's BPO Services for Public Sector Clients include Constituent Relations - Contact Centers; Finance and Mortgage; Healthcare; Human Capital/Resources; Insurance and others.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
The candidate will be a seasoned professional with significant direct sales experience selling technology and/or professional services to the Federal Government. Candidate will have sales and subject matter expertise selling integrated BPO both back-office and voice-based BPO services. Candidate will have well-developed capability for opening new accounts and establishing relationships with partners to expedite penetration into federal government market. Candidate will find, develop and grow partnerships with other vendors to sell larger solutions. Highly desirable candidate will be a leader and will contribute to go-to-market growth strategies. First year carries a $1M revenue quota.
The ideal candidate for this position would have operated in the federal government market for 7-10 years. Candidate should have experience selling to government executives at the Deputy Secretary, CFO and CIO level. Candidate should have existing network of contacts in government and in the government vendor community. Candidate should have experience mapping and selling large client solutions. Candidate should be able to manage contractual arrangements and be well versed in the resolution of issues that arise during negotiating contracts. The successful candidate will have strong presentation skills, qualification, negotiation and closing skills with a consistent record of success in previous sales positions.
At executive levels, the candidate must be able to generate, communicate, and justify client value propositions to executives. The candidate should be able to participate in face-to-face relationship with clients and exercise proper control on accounts. He/she should have demonstrated capability to develop and maintain a qualified sales pipeline. The candidate will be measured on the new named accounts opened and the margins generated as a result of the new sales initiative.
* Experience in the federal government sector.
* Experience and subject matter expertise selling large strategic solution sales to government.
* Experience and ability to confidently engage at C-level executives in government and government vendor community.
* Experience in assessing client requirements and synthesizing viable outsourcing solutions.
* Experience creating strategic go-to-market partnerships.
* Experience in working within cross functional teams to deliver a client solution.
* Technical ability to fully comprehend the challenges and needs of a potential client.
* Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Comfortable in working in a high growth fast-paced environment.
* Well-developed interpersonal, cross-cultural and leadership skills.
* Effective in negotiating and closing complex contracts.
* Experience in selling both back-office as well as voice-based BPO services.
* University degree is required. An advanced degree in business/ related field or an MBA is highly desirable
$160,000 to $185,000 base plus significant bonus structure